Impeccable service, special thanks to our driver… hyper cautious and friendly. I even saw him displace the garbage cans on the day of garbage removal!
–Gaston Simard, La Prairie
In the commercial division, we acquired new types of snow blade to better scrape your parking lots, reducing the formation of ice and reducing salt applications needs. The snow is pushed and blown to maximize parking lots. The application of salt or abrasive is included in our contracts for an additional fee. Also a foreman is on duty and may be reached 24/24 and 7/7 on his cell phone. Also an exclusive foreman for our 11 manual shoveling crews that you can reach 24/24 and 7/7 on his cell phone.
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS:
• Complete snow removal in accordance with your operating hours.
• Visits during the day to maintain a fluid automobile circulation.
• Spreading salt or abrasive, in accordance with your contract. We have 5 trucks equipped with spreaders plus salt (100 tons) and abrasive (50 tons) on hand, in our warehouse.
• Additional visits, in accordance with your contract, to blow, relocate or remove the snow-banks.
• A supervisor 24/24, 7 days a week, for the duration of the contract.